After all the focus placed on its Galaxy S6 lineup and Galaxy Note 5, Samsung now paid some attention to it’s a series of mobile devices also. The first time in a long this Samsung Galaxy A9, the latest handset that sports impressive hardware we are seeing a smart phone belonging to latest handset that sports impressive hardware. With the hardware, Samsung Galaxy A9 has a Snapdragon 652 chipset running inside it, and it is running the following configuration.
- Octa-core processor: 4 x Cortex-A72 running at 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 running at 1.2GHz
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510
Is this Samsung Galaxy A9 is a Cheaper Alternative to Note Series?
It has a massive 6 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution measuring at 1080p.Handset is impressive right now in terms of the internal configuration, perhaps the biggest game changer has to be its battery massive capacity 4,000mAh, larger battery than Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6. As the return of the micro SD card slot, this Galaxy A9 can support 128GB of external storage, along with the 32GB of on-board storage.
There is a 13MP rear camera sensor with a wide aperture of f1/9, which means images will not separated or detailed from the rest of the background, but these images can also be captured well in low-light environments. Rear camera is of 8MP sensor, and there is no front LED flash, 8MP still produce high resolution images. Its price is not yet announced but expecting around $500 in international markets so can expect it above 50,000.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A72 and 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1 (will be upgraded to Android 6.0)
- 6.0 inch with FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 32GB
- External storage: Yes (up to 128GB of storage support)
- Primary: 13MP, 4K video recording support and aperture of f/1.9
- Secondary: 8MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11n (dual-band)
- Charging port type: microUSB 2.0
- Battery capacity: 4,000mAh
- Price: To be announced