With fall of 2017 Samsung is planning to meet new challenges from the beginning so they can have complete control over damages following the cataclysmic discontinuation of its flagship Galaxy Note 7 device, but this isn’t mean that they won’t release new phones.
Earlier manufacturer presented its Galaxy A lineup, with additional attractive design and features. This fall will have 3 different models with 4.7-inch, 5.2-inch and a 5.7-inch screen with model name A3, A5 and A7.
- Faster Autofocus capabilities with front and rear cameras
- A3 will come with slightly less powerful cameras – a 13MP shooter at the back and an 8MP camera at the front.
- Additional featuring IP68 water resistance
- Phones will feature USB-C connectivity
- A series will survive 5 feet under water
The design is not so much change in Galaxy A series it holds hybrid metal and glass design, a right and slight change in speaker grill, which is the nright-hand side of the device.
The South Korean manufacturer says that “initially A series will be released in Russia and will be shipped to global market afterward. Phones will be available in 4 colors but the price still remains unclear”.